ShowingTime is the leading showing software and market stats service provider for the residential real estate industry. Our products automate the showing scheduling and management process for MLSs, associations, offices and agents; simplify the report generating process using MLS data; and deliver buyer leads generated from real estate websites.
From contact to contract, we innovatively create the simplest ways for real estate professionals to connect with buyers and sellers via lead generation, scheduling, call coordination and market data.
A Brief History
ShowingTime, a privately held, Chicago-based company, launched in 1999 and has experienced rapid sales growth. Since its inception, the company has:
- Created an industry-first, web-based real estate lead capture, calendaring and notification engine
- Created products and services used in MLSs, associations and real estate offices across the U.S. and Canada, serving more than 950,000 agents
- Helped manage nearly 4 million showings every month
- Created a MarketStats division to equip real estate professionals with tools to better understand local market trends
- Released the ShowingTime Showing Index®, which tracks the average number of buyer showings on active residential properties throughout the nation and regionally on a monthly basis.